In Koprivnica on 22th May 2014. was held a conference on the development of a regional plan in case of disaster (Elaboration of regional Havaria draft plan). The conference was organized within the project DRAVIS 3 whose purpose is to strengthen the territorial expansion of the Hungarian-Croatian cross-border cooperation in the joint planning of disaster management.
After welcome speech of the project manager in Koprivnica-krizevci County Snježana Babok Grgić, to guests addressed the county prefect Darko Koren who emphasized the importance of such projects because "we can never know when it will occur crisis period, and without good preparation consequences can be disastrous".
The lecturers at the conference were:
- Nikoletta Sajgo (National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications-RSOE): „About DRAVIS3“
- Zlatko Filipović (Bureau of Spatial Planning of Koprivnica-krizevci County): “Planing of spatial resources“
- Goran Pakasin (HEP): „Disturbance in the energy system due to inclement weather and failure of protection“
- Istvan Dobos (Zala County Disaster Management Directorate): „Regional havaria plan“
- Damir Ruk (Koprivnica water Ltd): „Public water services in crisis situations“
- Stjepan Behin (Koprivnica-krizevci County): „Fire Community of Koprivnica – Krizevci County“
- Stjepan Behin (Koprivnica-krizevci County): „Risk assessment and protection and rescue plan for the catchment area of the river Drava in Koprivnica-krizevci county“
Koprivnica-Krizevci County as part of this project, will be hosted workshop in mid-June, and joint field exercise which will be held on July 4th 2014.Back >>